Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sweater and Pants for Patience

Finally something to keep Patience warm, here at the end (I hope!) of winter.  A very simple knit cardigan sweater, and pull on knit pants.  Both are knit flat.  The sleeves of the sweater are knit into the side seams, then seamed from wrist to waist.  The knit pants are knit in one piece, then seamed up the inseam and then the center back seam; they pull on and fit nicely over the bikini panties.

Little Sister Sweater

Little Sister Pants

Both of these pieces are designed to fit Fiona McDonald's 'Babes' Little Sister' pattern, which is freely available on Ravely.  You can find a link to this pattern on the left sidebar of this blog under "Fiona McDonald's Babe's Little Sister.'

15 comments:

  1. Once again you have done a great job love the doll and outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias, tus muñecas me parecen encantadoras

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, dear Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work as always Beth, know what you mean about the weather been awful weather here in the UK.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've been reading about in the BBC. So much flooding, and so many lives affected. I hope you have been safe from the floods.

      Beth

      Delete
  5. Panence to moc sluší. Růža

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy I found your blog. I am a crocheter and knitter, and I really want to sharpen my skills and learn to make dolls,etc. Yours are beautiful! I will be visiting your blog daily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mom! If you like to crochet or knit dolls, this is a good place! Also, check out the many free doll patterns on Ravelry, and also at '1500 Free Amigurumi Patterns;' scroll down and look on the left sidebar for Blogs I Enjoy. Welcome to the wonderful world of handmade dolls :-)

      Warmly,
      Beth

      Delete
  7. How lovely! I just love dolls, and crochet, yours are wonderful! Love your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that little 3 piece outfit!!

    ReplyDelete